Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adjusted Trailing Stop on Harvest Energy Trust to 25%

I recently changed my trailing stop loss limit on Harvest Energy Trust (HTE) from 20% to 25% of the most recent high price to help ensure I'm not unintentionally stopped out of what I believe are significant impending future profits during possible short term volatility, while also ensuring that I am still protected against any sudden and sharp drops in the entire stock market or possibly just the energy sector. In addition, harvest energy trust in particular has been more volatile as compared to my other monthly dividend payers which I own, so a little extra buffer on the stop loss limit seems like a good idea to me. Overall, I still believe Harvest Energy Trust is a huge winner in the near long term.

For more information on monthly dividend stocks, please view my web site at http://www.monthly-dividend-stocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment